- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 7 cups flour (approximately)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, sugar, and shortening until smooth. Blend milk and baking soda together before adding it to the mixture.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Slowly add to the mixture until the dough is the right texture for handling.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface and cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More