- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 7 cups flour (approximately)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, sugar, and shortening until smooth. Blend milk and baking soda together before adding it to the mixture.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Slowly add to the mixture until the dough is the right texture for handling.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface and cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More