- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups floor
- 1 tps. soda
- 1 tps. baking soda
- 1/2 tps nutmeg
- 1 tps. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tps. almond extract
- Cream butter andsugar til fluffy, add eggs beatingwell.
- Add dry ingredients alternating with sour cream mixing after each addition.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill over night or until firm enough to roll on flour cloth.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness cut with cookie cutters, put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 mins.
NotesMy great grandmother used to make these cookies for my mom when she was younger and then she made them for my sister and I as we were growing up they are a family favorite.
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More