- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups floor
- 1 tps. soda
- 1 tps. baking soda
- 1/2 tps nutmeg
- 1 tps. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tps. almond extract
- Cream butter andsugar til fluffy, add eggs beatingwell.
- Add dry ingredients alternating with sour cream mixing after each addition.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill over night or until firm enough to roll on flour cloth.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness cut with cookie cutters, put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 mins.
NotesMy great grandmother used to make these cookies for my mom when she was younger and then she made them for my sister and I as we were growing up they are a family favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More