- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 Lb Ground Chuck
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 package tator tots
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown your Ground chuck and onion
- Season with Salt and pepper while cooking
- Stir in both cans of Cream of Mushroom and Cream of chicken.
- Also add half of the bag of tator tots.
- In a 9x13in greased Casserole dish add the mixture
- Top with remaining tator tots and cheese.
- Cover Lightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
NotesGrandma cooks this for us every Saturday night!! :) I love it.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More