- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- 4 large pieces veal
- 1 C.flour
- black pepper(to taste)
- 4-5 pieces asparagus spears1/4 " pieces
- salt (to taste)
- fresh mozzerella cheese
- 1/4-1/2 C.chicken stock
- 1/4 C.vegtable oil
- sun dried tomatos
- fresh basil,oregano,and parsley(for garnish)
- Heat oil in med pan.
- dredge veal in flour/salt/pepper mixture
- fry until golden on both sides
- drain oil,add butter.
- place asparagus on top of veal.
- add a little chicken stock and tomatos
- slice fresh mozzerella over veal/asparagus
- cook until sauce is reduced,and cheese is melted
- garnish with fresh basil,oregano and parsley
NotesMy Grandmother cooked this dish for special occasions
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More