- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- 4 large pieces veal
- 1 C.flour
- black pepper(to taste)
- 4-5 pieces asparagus spears1/4 " pieces
- salt (to taste)
- fresh mozzerella cheese
- 1/4-1/2 C.chicken stock
- 1/4 C.vegtable oil
- sun dried tomatos
- fresh basil,oregano,and parsley(for garnish)
- Heat oil in med pan.
- dredge veal in flour/salt/pepper mixture
- fry until golden on both sides
- drain oil,add butter.
- place asparagus on top of veal.
- add a little chicken stock and tomatos
- slice fresh mozzerella over veal/asparagus
- cook until sauce is reduced,and cheese is melted
- garnish with fresh basil,oregano and parsley
NotesMy Grandmother cooked this dish for special occasions
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More