- Cooking Time: about 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 5 slices of bacon (chopped and fried)
- 1 lb. Hamburger meat (browned)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup raw wild rice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- Cook onions and hamburger meat together. Combine all ingredients except evaporated milk. Cook till the wild rice has split (means that rice is fully cooked). At end add the 1/2 can of evaporated milk, stir in till mixed completely.
NotesI love this recipe that my grandma gave me. It's a good comfort food and great for cold weather.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More