- Cooking Time: about 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 5 slices of bacon (chopped and fried)
- 1 lb. Hamburger meat (browned)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup raw wild rice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- Cook onions and hamburger meat together. Combine all ingredients except evaporated milk. Cook till the wild rice has split (means that rice is fully cooked). At end add the 1/2 can of evaporated milk, stir in till mixed completely.
NotesI love this recipe that my grandma gave me. It's a good comfort food and great for cold weather.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More