- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-cps sifted flour all purpose
- 1-tbls baking powder
- 1-tsp salt
- 1/4-tsp. baking soda
- 1/4-cp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cp buttermilk
- 8 tbls(1 stick)butter softened
- 3/4 cp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- combine flour,baking powder,salt,and soda in a med.bowl and mix well. Stir in vegetable oil. Add buttermilk and stir just till blended.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured board till smooth. Roll dough into a 15x8 inch rectangle.
- Preheat the oven to 400*f.Grease a 9 in. round baking pan lightly.
- Spread butter over the dough. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle over butter. roll up rectangle,jelly roll style,starting from one long side. pinch seam to seal.
- Cut the roll into 1-1/2inch slices,arrange the slices cut side up,in prepared pan. Bake till lightly brown, about 15-20 min.
- remove from oven.
- mix confectionary sugar and a little milk to make a glaze and pour over bisquits.
- serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More