- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips (change this to another cup of peanuts, in the summer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oatmeal, corn flakes, flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Combine margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add 2 eggs. Mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop from spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
NotesSometimes she used butterscotch chips, OR chocolate chips, OR peanuts, OR combinations. With all the candy variations today, there are even more combinations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The NourishFull Kitchen
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More