- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips (change this to another cup of peanuts, in the summer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oatmeal, corn flakes, flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Combine margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add 2 eggs. Mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop from spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
NotesSometimes she used butterscotch chips, OR chocolate chips, OR peanuts, OR combinations. With all the candy variations today, there are even more combinations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Adventures in CookingSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More