- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 loaf party-size pumpernickel bread
- Preheat the broiler.
- Mix the parmesean cheese, mayonnaise, and onion in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto the party bread slices.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is brown and bubbly. Serve hot.
NotesWhat was once my grandmother's party recipe is now a staple of my holiday gatherings. It's so fast, you can have these out for snacking guests in less than 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More