- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20min
- Meat sauce:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can mushrooms (drained)-fresh sliced if preferred
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Green Pepper (if desired)
- Garlic to taste
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Shredded Pizza cheese
- Hamburger buns, cut into halves
- Brown beef & sausage and drain.
- Add mushrooms & onion and saute.
- Add all other sauce ingredients and cook together for a few minutes.
- Put buns on sheet covered with sprayed aluminum foil.
- Scoop meat sauce onto halved hamburger buns, top with cheese
- Bake at 375 for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown.
NotesA husband favorite from his childhood, now our three girls love them too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More