- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10ish
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (or oil, I think it’s better with butter)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 t baking powder
- ½1 t salt (less if using butter)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6+ t cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Beat each one separately then alternate into a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake for 350° for 45ish minutes
NotesCinnamon cake (served with coffee)
You can also add apple chunks, it's very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More