GRANDMA DONNA'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 10 mins per tray
- Servings: about 2 dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 t baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 t vanilla
- 12oz reeses candies/peanut butter chips/chocolate chips - optional
Use a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie, flatten the cookie slightly.
Sprinkle sugar over tops of cookies before baking.
Bake for 375° for about 8-10 minutes depending how crunchy/cooked you want your cookies.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Donna Hardy