- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is one of My Grand Kids favorite Dip my mother in law Dorothy found this recipe from Frito Lay years ago it is the family's most requested dip.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
- 2 Cans Frito Lay Bean Dip Hot
- 1 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- Fritos For Dip
- 1.Use soften Cream Cheese
- 2.Beat the Cream Cheese and Bean Dip Together
- 3.Refrigerate till you use.
- So Simple
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More