- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Cans Frito Lay Bean Dip Hot
- 1 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- Fritos For Dip
- 1.Use soften Cream Cheese
- 2.Beat the Cream Cheese and Bean Dip Together
- 3.Refrigerate till you use.
- So Simple
NotesThis is one of My Grand Kids favorite Dip my mother in law Dorothy found this recipe from Frito Lay years ago it is the family's most requested dip.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More