- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Cans Frito Lay Bean Dip Hot
- 1 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- Fritos For Dip
- 1.Use soften Cream Cheese
- 2.Beat the Cream Cheese and Bean Dip Together
- 3.Refrigerate till you use.
- So Simple
NotesThis is one of My Grand Kids favorite Dip my mother in law Dorothy found this recipe from Frito Lay years ago it is the family's most requested dip.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More