- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is one of My Grand Kids favorite Dip my mother in law Dorothy found this recipe from Frito Lay years ago it is the family's most requested dip.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
- 2 Cans Frito Lay Bean Dip Hot
- 1 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- Fritos For Dip
- 1.Use soften Cream Cheese
- 2.Beat the Cream Cheese and Bean Dip Together
- 3.Refrigerate till you use.
- So Simple
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More