- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Cans Frito Lay Bean Dip Hot
- 1 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- Fritos For Dip
- 1.Use soften Cream Cheese
- 2.Beat the Cream Cheese and Bean Dip Together
- 3.Refrigerate till you use.
- So Simple
NotesThis is one of My Grand Kids favorite Dip my mother in law Dorothy found this recipe from Frito Lay years ago it is the family's most requested dip.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Taste of CenturyLink
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More