- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 slices Bacon, (cooked crisp)
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups half & half light cream
- Evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Nutmeg and minced parsley
- 1 cup swish cheese, diced
- Sprinkle bacon evenly in shell.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until mixed but not frothy.
- Stir in cheese and pour over bacon.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More