- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 slices Bacon, (cooked crisp)
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups half & half light cream
- Evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Nutmeg and minced parsley
- 1 cup swish cheese, diced
- Sprinkle bacon evenly in shell.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until mixed but not frothy.
- Stir in cheese and pour over bacon.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More