- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 2 Q. Water
- 1 C. Chopped Celery
- 1 C. Chopped Carrots
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli and cauliflower blend (or 1/2 bag of each, cauli. and brocc.)
- 2 Cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta
- 3 grated, raw potatoes
- Dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in water, a celery and carrots, and cook for 15 mins. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and potatoes, and cook for 6 more mins. Add the soup and Velveeta. Grandma runs veggies through the blender before adding the soup and cheese, because it makes the soup creamier, but you don't have to.
- If desired, top with a dollop of sour cream.
- Makes 7 pints.
- Freezes well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More