- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 2 Q. Water
- 1 C. Chopped Celery
- 1 C. Chopped Carrots
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli and cauliflower blend (or 1/2 bag of each, cauli. and brocc.)
- 2 Cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta
- 3 grated, raw potatoes
- Dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in water, a celery and carrots, and cook for 15 mins. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and potatoes, and cook for 6 more mins. Add the soup and Velveeta. Grandma runs veggies through the blender before adding the soup and cheese, because it makes the soup creamier, but you don't have to.
- If desired, top with a dollop of sour cream.
- Makes 7 pints.
- Freezes well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Paul's Food World Volume 1
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More