- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy mother in law shared this recipe with me. It's a good mild chili that kids and adults will like. Mom tells me grandma made it with what she most likely had on hand.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to desired taste
- 1/2 medium onion dice( or grated to hide them from the kids)
- 3/4 of a 26oz can tomato soup
- 1 14oz bottle ketup
- 1 or 2 can's Bush's chili beans in a mild sauce(or a can of kidney beans
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup macaroni noodles cooked until done
- Brown ground beef, add salt and pepper to desired taste, add onions and brown. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer 30 minute.