- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to desired taste
- 1/2 medium onion dice( or grated to hide them from the kids)
- 3/4 of a 26oz can tomato soup
- 1 14oz bottle ketup
- 1 or 2 can's Bush's chili beans in a mild sauce(or a can of kidney beans
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup macaroni noodles cooked until done
- Brown ground beef, add salt and pepper to desired taste, add onions and brown. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer 30 minute.
NotesMy mother in law shared this recipe with me. It's a good mild chili that kids and adults will like. Mom tells me grandma made it with what she most likely had on hand.