- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- one quart of the best French Vanilla Ice cream
- One pound of Brown sugar
- One pound of butter softened at room temp.
- Cream butter well with the brown sugar, add ice cream mix well, put in Fridge or freezer.
- keeps for six months or through 2 fifths of dark rum!
- 1 or 2 tablespoons in a cup or 3-4 for a mug, add one jigger of rum fill with hot boiling water.. sit down, put your feet up and Enjoy!!
NotesIt Hot Butter Rum time Grandma Maddy tell's us. This is her special recipe that even the Kids can have minus the booze.Like Grandma Maddy would say" unless of course you would like them to sleep a bit longer!"...just kidding she would say.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More