- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 12-18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 package of butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- Sprinkle the instant pudding mix in the bottom of a bunt pan and then place the defrosted dinner rolls in the bunt pan
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a pan over the stove and then pour it over the dinner rolls. Let this sit over night.
- Bake the next morning at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
- After it is done, wait 5 minutes and then dump the rolls out of the pan.
NotesMy grandma made this for a VERY FILLING appetizer for Thanksgiving dinner. haha Prepare the night before!!