- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1&1/2 pound browned crumbled hamburger
- 1 can drained whole kernal corn
- 2 cans vegatable beef soup
- 4 cans water
- 1 package dried wide noodles (cooked and drained)
- 2 teaspoons Mexicana powder (chili powder)
- Brown the hamburger
- Boil the noodles and drain
- Mix all ingredients together and simmer
- Serve with a toasted cheese sandwich... YUM!
NotesI had to learn to make this dish before hubby woulod marry me 35 years ago. It is GREAT for those cold days. I call it comfort food.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More