- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 70
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use walnuts but don't tell her :-) )
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat the eggs until foamy. Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the grated zucchini and the oil. Add the dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking soda) and incorporate until just combined.
- Fold in chopped nuts and pour batter into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for an hour or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
NotesI Promise my grandma to upload this recipe to the website :) . it's very simple and very tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More