- Cooking Time:
- Servings: A Lot
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was handed down through my Dutch family. I'm the latest recipient from my Grandmother. I really don't like potatoes or potato salad with this recipe being the exception! It's great! It's probably different than anything you've had before but not to be missed.
- 6 or 7 Potatoes cooked and peeled
- Approx. 1/2 peeled cucumber
- Approx. 1/2 Green pepper cut into tiny pieces
- Approx. 6 or 7 Radishes, sliced
- Chopped onion to taste (however much you like)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 or 3 Stalks of Celery, sliced
- Pepper to taste (Salt to taste when served)
- Mayonaise (This is added little by little until the mixture is creamy. Maybe a full cup but I would add it little by little)
- Mix all the ingredients together. Each time you make this recipe you will hone in on what needs to be added or subtracted by taste. It's great!