- Cooking Time:
- Servings: A Lot
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or 7 Potatoes cooked and peeled
- Approx. 1/2 peeled cucumber
- Approx. 1/2 Green pepper cut into tiny pieces
- Approx. 6 or 7 Radishes, sliced
- Chopped onion to taste (however much you like)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 or 3 Stalks of Celery, sliced
- Pepper to taste (Salt to taste when served)
- Mayonaise (This is added little by little until the mixture is creamy. Maybe a full cup but I would add it little by little)
- Mix all the ingredients together. Each time you make this recipe you will hone in on what needs to be added or subtracted by taste. It's great!
NotesThis recipe was handed down through my Dutch family. I'm the latest recipient from my Grandmother. I really don't like potatoes or potato salad with this recipe being the exception! It's great! It's probably different than anything you've had before but not to be missed.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More