- Cooking Time:
- Servings: A Lot
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or 7 Potatoes cooked and peeled
- Approx. 1/2 peeled cucumber
- Approx. 1/2 Green pepper cut into tiny pieces
- Approx. 6 or 7 Radishes, sliced
- Chopped onion to taste (however much you like)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 or 3 Stalks of Celery, sliced
- Pepper to taste (Salt to taste when served)
- Mayonaise (This is added little by little until the mixture is creamy. Maybe a full cup but I would add it little by little)
- Mix all the ingredients together. Each time you make this recipe you will hone in on what needs to be added or subtracted by taste. It's great!
NotesThis recipe was handed down through my Dutch family. I'm the latest recipient from my Grandmother. I really don't like potatoes or potato salad with this recipe being the exception! It's great! It's probably different than anything you've had before but not to be missed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More