- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 bag fresh cranberries chopped very fine (use a food processor or blender!)
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained well
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 large package strawberry jello
- Make the jello and let it set up till slightly thickened. Add fruit and nuts and refrigerate over night. Looks pretty in a mold. You can substitute finely chopped celery and apples for the oranges and pineapple, and any other nut you might like.
- This is a tart relish. You may add a little sugar (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup) to the jello to counter the cranberries if you like a sweeter relish.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More