- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5.1 oz pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 (8oz) bowl cool whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- 2-3 Bananas
- Mix Pudding as directed on package. Then, Stir in Eagle Brand milk.
- Add approx. 1/2 the bowl of cool whip to the pudding mixture.
- Start with a layer of cookies, then layer with pudding mixture and bananas.
- Layer until pudding mixture is used up.
- Then add the rest of the cool whip on top and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of cool whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More