- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5.1 oz pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 (8oz) bowl cool whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- 2-3 Bananas
- Mix Pudding as directed on package. Then, Stir in Eagle Brand milk.
- Add approx. 1/2 the bowl of cool whip to the pudding mixture.
- Start with a layer of cookies, then layer with pudding mixture and bananas.
- Layer until pudding mixture is used up.
- Then add the rest of the cool whip on top and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of cool whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More