- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5.1 oz pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 (8oz) bowl cool whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- 2-3 Bananas
- Mix Pudding as directed on package. Then, Stir in Eagle Brand milk.
- Add approx. 1/2 the bowl of cool whip to the pudding mixture.
- Start with a layer of cookies, then layer with pudding mixture and bananas.
- Layer until pudding mixture is used up.
- Then add the rest of the cool whip on top and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of cool whip.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More