GRANDPAW'S SPICE COOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups white flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix together honey, applesauce,molasses,and egg in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda,and spices, then stir into the molasses mixture.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle a few peanuts on top and pat down gentley with your hand.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes then cool on a rack before serving. Store in an airtight container
NotesFrom three dog bakery
BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.