- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (I used homestyle butter tasting)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream.
NotesRecipe from Pillsbury! Photo by me! These were delicious and very easy to make! A tip I would suggest is to press the biscuit into more of a long rectangle than a circle because there was more room for the meat and to fold the biscuit over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
The Italian Exchange
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More