- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits (I used homestyle butter tasting)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream.
NotesRecipe from Pillsbury! Photo by me! These were delicious and very easy to make! A tip I would suggest is to press the biscuit into more of a long rectangle than a circle because there was more room for the meat and to fold the biscuit over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Get Cookin'See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More