- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 9-inch square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, and dip each piece in melted butter and coat with brown sugar mixture. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat. Spoon over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done. Cool for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Nick's PicksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More