- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounce package, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 9" graham cracker crust
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk and mix until very well combined.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill.
- Top with you favorite canned pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More