- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 Chicken Breast, skinless, boneless
- 1 lemon
- pinch of dill or thyme
- Chicken Salad:
- 4 cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- sliced bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a 12x12" sheet of Reynold's parchment paper on work area and place one chicken breast in the center. Top with thin lemon slices and sprinkle with dill or thyme, if desired.
- Bring edges of the Reynold's parchment paper together and fold together to crimp closed. Be sure to leave room inside the bundle for heat expansion. Make sure there's 1" of space around each bundle). Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine chicken breast, celery, onion & Italian dressing in food processor and pulse til all is finely chopped. Spoon into bowl and stir in relish and add mayo one tbsp at a time until it is creamy. Serve on toasted bread slices.
NotesThis recipe was handed down from my Grandmother and I love baking chicken using Reynold's parchment paper. It makes clean up so quick and easy! The chicken really turns out moist and flavorful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More