- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 c. sweet potatoes, drained and mashed (you can also use canned yams)
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. pecans, chopped
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl,beat potato pieces with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into greased souffle dish and bake 15 minutes.
- While this is baking prepare the topping.
- Put brown sugar, pecans and flour in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle butter over mixture and stir again until well coated.
- Remove souffle from oven and sprinkle over it. Bake 15 minutes more or until topping starts to brown.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More