- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 c. sweet potatoes, drained and mashed (you can also use canned yams)
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. pecans, chopped
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl,beat potato pieces with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into greased souffle dish and bake 15 minutes.
- While this is baking prepare the topping.
- Put brown sugar, pecans and flour in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle butter over mixture and stir again until well coated.
- Remove souffle from oven and sprinkle over it. Bake 15 minutes more or until topping starts to brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More