- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. caramels, remove wrappers
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 large Hershey's chocolate bars
- 1/2 block paraffin
- Melt caramels and add milk in top of double boiler.
- Beat 2 or 3 minutes by hand..
- Remove from heat and add pecans.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto buttered Reynold's parchment paper and cool.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Drop caramels in chocolate and return to waxed paper one at a time.
- Store in a covered container in a cool place.
NotesWe have had these for the holidays since before I was born! Always a crowd pleaser! You feel like a 'millionaire' while your eating them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More