- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. caramels, remove wrappers
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 large Hershey's chocolate bars
- 1/2 block paraffin
- Melt caramels and add milk in top of double boiler.
- Beat 2 or 3 minutes by hand..
- Remove from heat and add pecans.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto buttered Reynold's parchment paper and cool.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Drop caramels in chocolate and return to waxed paper one at a time.
- Store in a covered container in a cool place.
NotesWe have had these for the holidays since before I was born! Always a crowd pleaser! You feel like a 'millionaire' while your eating them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More