- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg orange slices (8 oz or more)
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Mix eggs and sugar thoroughly, add flour gradually. Then, add extract and salt.
- When well blended, add orange slices and pecans (that have been cut into small pieces and rolled in flour)
- Spread thinly on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares and remove with spatula.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More