- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg orange slices (8 oz or more)
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Mix eggs and sugar thoroughly, add flour gradually. Then, add extract and salt.
- When well blended, add orange slices and pecans (that have been cut into small pieces and rolled in flour)
- Spread thinly on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares and remove with spatula.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Italy or Bust
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More