- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg orange slices (8 oz or more)
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Mix eggs and sugar thoroughly, add flour gradually. Then, add extract and salt.
- When well blended, add orange slices and pecans (that have been cut into small pieces and rolled in flour)
- Spread thinly on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares and remove with spatula.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Vegan Eats!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More