- Cooking Time: 30–40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 7 slices of canned pineapple
- 7 maraschino cherries
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Melt margarine in deep 9” round skillet or baking pan.
- Add brown sugar and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Cut pineapple slices in half and arrange with cherries in bottom and around sides of pan.
- Prepare cake mix.
- Fill prepared pan ¾ full and bake 30–40 minutes.
- (Any remaining batter may be used for cupcakes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Jean’s Recipe File
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More