- Cooking Time: 30–40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 7 slices of canned pineapple
- 7 maraschino cherries
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Melt margarine in deep 9” round skillet or baking pan.
- Add brown sugar and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Cut pineapple slices in half and arrange with cherries in bottom and around sides of pan.
- Prepare cake mix.
- Fill prepared pan ¾ full and bake 30–40 minutes.
- (Any remaining batter may be used for cupcakes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More