- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20. min.
- 1 1/2 c. rice flakes
- 1/2 c. buckwheat flakes
- 3/4 c. unsweetened med. coconut
- 1 c. slivered almonds
- 3/4 c. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c. flax seeds
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- 3/4 c. pumpkin seeds
- Stir all until thoroughly blended.
- Preheat oven to 300*
- Bring 1/3 c. honey and 1/3 c. sunflower oil and 1 tsp. vanilla and a dash of salt to a boil.
- Put nut mix into 13" X 9" baking pan and pour cooled honey mix over. Stir to coat. Bake for 30 min.
- Cool for 15 min. then add 3/4 c. dried cranberries and 2/3 c. raisins.
- Store in lg. jar.
- Eat as cereal, trail mix or on top of yogurt.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More