- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20. min.
- 1 1/2 c. rice flakes
- 1/2 c. buckwheat flakes
- 3/4 c. unsweetened med. coconut
- 1 c. slivered almonds
- 3/4 c. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c. flax seeds
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- 3/4 c. pumpkin seeds
- Stir all until thoroughly blended.
- Preheat oven to 300*
- Bring 1/3 c. honey and 1/3 c. sunflower oil and 1 tsp. vanilla and a dash of salt to a boil.
- Put nut mix into 13" X 9" baking pan and pour cooled honey mix over. Stir to coat. Bake for 30 min.
- Cool for 15 min. then add 3/4 c. dried cranberries and 2/3 c. raisins.
- Store in lg. jar.
- Eat as cereal, trail mix or on top of yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More