- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 1/4 cups Quaker 100% natural cereal (regular or fruit)
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts, peanuts, almonds or whatever you like)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- Melt chips over hot water (not boiling) or in microwave. Add the rest of the ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper and chill. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More