- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted soybeans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Heat oats in an ungreased 13x9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine oats, brown sugar and soybeans. Add oil and honey. Mix until dry ingredients are well coated.
- Bake in an ungreased 13x9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir often to ensure even browning. Cool. Add raisins, apricots, dates and walnuts. Stir until crumbly. Serve with cold milk or cream. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More