- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C oil
- 1/4 C + 2 T honey
- 2 T water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 C oats (old fashioned, not instant)
- 1 pkg sliced almonds
- 3 C rice krispies
- Wisk the first 6 ingredients together and pour over the last 3 ingredients.
- Combine in big bowl, spread out on cookie sheet (i use my roasting pan instead of a cookie sheet).
- Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 min.
- After cooled, add whatever dried fruit/nuts you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
culinary karmaSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More