- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot raspberry liqueur (chambord or razzmatazz)
- 1 shot of sour mix
- lemon lime soda
- frozen grapes for garnish
- In a shaker, add a few ice cubes, the vodka, raspberry liqueur, and sour mix.
- Shake vigourously for 10 seconds and pour it, along with the ice, into a rocks glass.
- Top off with the lemon lime soda and add the frozen grapes as garnish.
- They will act as ice cubes and help to keep your drink cool.
NotesAlthough this drink is called a grape crush, there is nothing grape in it besides the frozen grapes I use as a garnish! I guess it gets its name from being purple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More