- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 2 lbs chopped/ground beef, or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 bottle chili sauce
- 1 Cup Bread crumbs
- 2 Large egg
- 6-8 oz. Grape Jelly (I like Muscadine)
- Prepare as regular meatballs mixing meat bread crumbs and eggs.
- Form into tiny meatballs (appetizer size)
- Brown and drain liquids.
- Simmer chili sauce and grape jelly on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the sauce to meatballs and marinate overnight.
- Reheat in oven or microwave and serve hot.
- You can freeze these and have them for later.
NotesI got this recipe from my aunt. I use ground turkey rather then beef, but you can use either. So easy, and always a hit!
You even can prep them the night before for less work when you are doing the party... or in a rush, cut down on marinating them for so long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More