- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 24 hours
- 2 lbs chopped/ground beef, or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 bottle chili sauce
- 1 Cup Bread crumbs
- 2 Large egg
- 6-8 oz. Grape Jelly (I like Muscadine)
- Prepare as regular meatballs mixing meat bread crumbs and eggs.
- Form into tiny meatballs (appetizer size)
- Brown and drain liquids.
- Simmer chili sauce and grape jelly on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the sauce to meatballs and marinate overnight.
- Reheat in oven or microwave and serve hot.
- You can freeze these and have them for later.
NotesI got this recipe from my aunt. I use ground turkey rather then beef, but you can use either. So easy, and always a hit!
You even can prep them the night before for less work when you are doing the party... or in a rush, cut down on marinating them for so long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More