- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot raspberry liqueur (chambord or razzmatazz)
- 1 shot of sour mix
- lemon lime soda
- frozen grapes for garnish
- In a shaker, add a few ice cubes, the vodka, raspberry liqueur, and sour mix.
- Shake vigourously for 10 seconds and pour it, along with the ice, into a rocks glass.
- Top off with the lemon lime soda and add the frozen grapes as garnish.
- They will act as ice cubes and help to keep your drink cool.
NotesAlthough this drink is called a grape crush, there is nothing grape in it besides the frozen grapes I use as a garnish! I guess it gets its name from being purple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Italian Exchange
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More