- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot raspberry liqueur (chambord or razzmatazz)
- 1 shot of sour mix
- lemon lime soda
- frozen grapes for garnish
- In a shaker, add a few ice cubes, the vodka, raspberry liqueur, and sour mix.
- Shake vigourously for 10 seconds and pour it, along with the ice, into a rocks glass.
- Top off with the lemon lime soda and add the frozen grapes as garnish.
- They will act as ice cubes and help to keep your drink cool.
NotesAlthough this drink is called a grape crush, there is nothing grape in it besides the frozen grapes I use as a garnish! I guess it gets its name from being purple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Vegan Eats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More