- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups red grapes(seedless)
- 4 cups green grapes(seedless)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan chips
- Cream together all the sauce ingredients.
- Fold in grapes.
- Sprinkle topping onto grape mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
NotesI found this recipe while reading a magazine in a waiting room for a Drs. appointment. Glad it was short so I could jot it down. It is so good, refreshing, and different. I did cut the grapes in half and made it the night before. My grand-daughters didn't want to eat anything else.