- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 large bunch seedless grapes, you can use red or green or mix them if you like.
- Mix brown sugar, whipped topping & sour cream
- Add washed and dried grapes to mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesWhen I was in high school I worked at a resort and we made this for our salad bar. It is so easy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More