- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
- • 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- • 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- • 8 ounces sour cream
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- • 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
NotesI tried this the other night at my In-laws home and I could not stop eating it (I am 4 months pregnant so that is my "excuse"). My mother-in-law got the recipe from one of her friends.