- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- • 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- • 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- • 8 ounces sour cream
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- • 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
NotesI tried this the other night at my In-laws home and I could not stop eating it (I am 4 months pregnant so that is my "excuse"). My mother-in-law got the recipe from one of her friends.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More