- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- • 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- • 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- • 8 ounces sour cream
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- • 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
NotesI tried this the other night at my In-laws home and I could not stop eating it (I am 4 months pregnant so that is my "excuse"). My mother-in-law got the recipe from one of her friends.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More