- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs. grapes
- 12 oz. (1/2 pkgs) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Topping: 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Wash grapes in a colander, remove stems.
- 2. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla.
- 4. Stir grapes into cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 6. Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More