- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs. grapes
- 12 oz. (1/2 pkgs) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Topping: 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Wash grapes in a colander, remove stems.
- 2. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla.
- 4. Stir grapes into cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 6. Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More