- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lbs. grapes
- 12 oz. (1/2 pkgs) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Topping: 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Wash grapes in a colander, remove stems.
- 2. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla.
- 4. Stir grapes into cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 6. Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More