- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate or mocha protein shake (made from powder and water or Labrada chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Artista vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon DaVinci Creme de menthe syrup
- 2 ounces espresso or very strong coffee - optional
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (sugar free)
- 2 teaspoons finely ground Oreo cookie crumbs( I use a sugar free Murphy cookie)
- Mix well. Garnish with whipped cream and crumbs. Serve hot or cold.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More