- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 oreo cookies (40 halves), fillings discarded, cookies crushed
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Optional A drop or two of green food dye
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a bowl, mix crushed oreo cookie halves and butter.
- Pat into bottom and sides of 10 inch pie dish. Bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes; remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once cooled, place in freezer to chill.
- In saucepan, melt marshmallows in milk over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add creme de menthe and creme de cacao, and mix well.
- Add a drop or two of green food dye if desired. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into chilled pie shell.
- Freeze for 3 or 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Koken met OmaSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More