- Cooking Time: Chill approx 4 hrs
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (4.67 oz.) mint andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Fold in 3/4 cup candies.
- Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired.
- Spread over pudding layer, sprinkle with remaining candies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
NotesFound this in a magazine. Taste of Home. It's a really good dessert that sits light in the stomach!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a Cure
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More