- Cooking Time: Chill approx 4 hrs
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (4.67 oz.) mint andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Fold in 3/4 cup candies.
- Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired.
- Spread over pudding layer, sprinkle with remaining candies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
NotesFound this in a magazine. Taste of Home. It's a really good dessert that sits light in the stomach!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Adventures in Cooking
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More