- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons green crème de menthe liqueur
- 2 tablespoons white crème de menthe liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 container (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine in medium bowl.
- Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Stir in both liqueurs and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until chilled, but not set.
- Pour into chilled crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More