- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons green crème de menthe liqueur
- 2 tablespoons white crème de menthe liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 container (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine in medium bowl.
- Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Stir in both liqueurs and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until chilled, but not set.
- Pour into chilled crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
NFPG Recipe Collection
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More