- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 can (10¾-ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1+ cups sour cream
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Quarter potatoes and boil until almost tender (do not overcook); drain, cool, and peel then grate into a
- bowl, loosely.
- 3. Combine soup and melted butter in a bowl; blend. Add sour cream (start with 1 cup and adjust for
- correct consistency), onions, salt, pepper, and 2 cups of cheese to soup; stir well. Pour over potatoes and
- toss very lightly. Pour into a buttered 9 x 13 casserole; bake uncovered for 25 to 35 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and corn flakes; bake another 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More