- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g Salmon filet
- 3 tbsp course sea salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp course rose and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 8 cl cognac
- Fresh dill
- Clean and dry the filet. Remove side bones ( I do it with small and handy Fiskars scissors).
- Mix salt, sugar and peppers, spread mixture over fish.
- Wrap it in newspaper and then put it in plastic bag, put it then in the fridge and add weight over baggage - about 1 kg.
- Let it season over night, remove exess salt, baste with Brandy and sprinkle fresh dill over.
- Salmon should season now about 2 hours.
- Cut in thin slices and remove from the skin side grey horrendous fat.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.
- Yes, now good lager is needed.
- MK2 Version
- The same but ONLY 1 tbsp of salt and after marinade time you cut slices
- about 1 cm thick and you fry them crispy.
- Serve with Wonderful Potato mash and lager fits again.
- If you want to have a sauce, Mixture of Creme Fraiche/Natural Yogurt/Garlic goes nicely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More