- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cups POST Cocoa, Fruity or CINNA-CRUNCH PEBBLES Cereal
- 1 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F.
- Place syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted.
- Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly.
- Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 min., stirring after 15 min.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces; place in large bowl.
- ADD marshmallows and candies; mix lightly.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More