- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cups POST Cocoa, Fruity or CINNA-CRUNCH PEBBLES Cereal
- 1 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F.
- Place syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted.
- Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly.
- Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 min., stirring after 15 min.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces; place in large bowl.
- ADD marshmallows and candies; mix lightly.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More